So, I wanted to add it to my art show inventory coming up and I experimented with adding watercolor to one that had a more sepia tone overall.
I did a little bit of burnishing on some of the heavy lines around her face to soften them. I also steel-wooled the whole plate with a little 3-in-1 oil to take off any extra plate tone still hanging around. It printed much cleaner than the last time I tried. I kind of like the watercolor tint but don't have time to do another one until after the Tarpon Springs show on the 2nd-3rd.
These are small: 2.75" x 2.75". Since we get one of these little plates at the beginning of each session of printmaking at DFAC, I think I have enough to do a Tarot deck at this point or something...
Graphic Chemical umber ink on Rives B.F.K.